Chocolate sandwich biscuits(Crushed) 250g
Butter(Unsalted & soften) 60g
8” Baked vanilla sponge (height at half inch)
Cream cheese 250g
Fresh milk 100g
Rich’s value pride (Liquid) 300g
Gelatine powder(Soak in 80g water and bain-marie until dissolved) 15g
Chocolate sandwich biscuits(Crushed) 100g
Cooking chocolate(Cut into cubes) 80g
Rich’s value pride (Liquid) 100g
Butter (Soften) 10g
1. Mix group(A) to blend well and transfer into spring base pan or cake ring, tp pat down then bring to refrigeration.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy at medium speed.
3. Slowly add fresh milk and continue to beat until smooth mixture.
4. Bring gelatine to bain-marie until dissolved and leave aside.
5. Pour in value pride topping into cream cheese mixture and continue to whisk until soft peak.
6. Then pour in the dissolved gelatine to stir well and lastly add in crushed chocolate sandwich biscuits to blend well.
7. Transfer half prepared mixture into prepared chilled chocolate biscuits base and cover up with baked vanilla sponge. Again fold in the remainder on top and bring to refrigerate approximately 2 to 3 hours.
8. Pour chocolate ganache to cover on top surface for decoration.