Rum Fruit Cake
Fruit mixed 600g
Honey 2 Tbsp
Water 2 Tbsp
Brown sugar 225g
Eggs 6 nos
Baking powder 1 tsp
Salt ¼ tsp
Rum 2 Tbsp
Nutmeg ½ tsp
1. Soak built mixed with rum and 1 Tbsp. Brown sugar for at least 24 hours or 1 week in fridge.
2. Beat butter till thicker up add in brown sugar and continue to beat till over sunny and light brown.
3. Add in vanilla continue to beat. Add in eggs, one at a time beating well each additional. Add in “A”, mix and salt. Fold in.
Egg White Chiffon
Egg white 9 nos
Egg yolk 2 nos
Salt ½ tsp
Baking powder 1 tsp
Tartar powder ½ tsp
Coconut milk 200ml
Green coloring a bit
1. Flour and baking powder sieve together.
2. Egg yolk, coconut milk,green coloring and flour mix well.
3. Egg white and tartar beat together for a while. Then, add in sugar continue beating till fluffy. Pour the mixture into the tray bake for 30 min at 180 degrees.
Siena Cookies(6 Layers Black & White)黑白千层香脆曲奇
Unsalted butter 90g
Icing sugar 70g
Egg yolk 1 no
Vanilla essence A drop
Unsalted butter 96g
Icing sugar 60g
Egg white 15g
Coco powder 13g
1. White dough: Beat butter and sugar until soft. Add in egg yolk then follow by flour and vanilla essence.
2. Divide dough into 3 equal portions. Wrap individually and put freezer for ½ hour.
3. Chocolate dough: Beat butter and sugar until soft. Add egg white then follow by both flours.
4. Divide dough into 3 equal portions and wrap. Put freezer.
5. Roll each dough into flat about 5mm thickness and overlap each dough until can get an alternate color. Put freezer to harden.
6. Cut the dough into about 6mm thickness. Arrange on the baking tray. Repeat until finish. Bake 160 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
Egg yolk 40g
Whipping cream, whisk up 150g
Gelatine powder, mix with 25g water 8g
Mascarpone cheese, mascarpone 250g
Nescafe powder 5g
Castor sugar 35g
Corn flour 35g
Castor sugar 130g
Egg yolk 110g
Egg white 160g
Icing sugar 10g
Cocoa powder, dusting 10g
1.Prepare finger sponge: Whisk egg white, slowly add in sugar, whisk until peak and foamy, slowly fold in egg yolk then slowly fold in the both flour until everything well mix. Place into the piping with plain nozzle the pipe finger size accordingly the height of the ring then spread two pieces of round base, bake at 190 degrees for 12 minutes.
准备手指海绵 ： 将蛋白打至起泡，慢慢加入糖，然后卷入蛋黄。最后加入A,至全搅均匀。放入挤花袋里，用圆的花嘴，挤出长形和两片圆形。放入烘炉190度至12分钟。
2.Prepare mouse : Bain-marie whisk egg yolk and sugar until hot, transfer to mixer, whisk until pale colour, melt gelatine over bain-marie then slow pour into the egg mix, finally add in the mascarpone cheese.
3. Slowly combine together whipping cream and mascarpone cheese mix.
4. Finishing – Arrange finger sponge to line cake ring and base. Brush syrup on the base then pour in half of the mix to cover another pieces of sponge base, syrup then finally the remain mix. Spread even . Put freezer for ½ hour.
完成 ： 将手指蛋糕排在蛋糕的圈形里，底部放一片白色的蛋糕，搽上一层的糖水将倒入一半的芝士料再放上一片的蛋糕，搽上糖水，倒入剩下的芝士料。待冷。
5. Remove cake ring. Cut some round paper to place on top then sift cocoa powder. Can be cut and serve.
Crunchy Peanut Drop Cookies
Brown sugar 60g
Chopped peanut, Toasted 40g
Custard powder 35g
Peanut butter jam 30g
Whole peanut, toasted 20g
1. Beat butter and brown sugar until soft. Add in chopped peanut and peanut butter jam. Finally add in flour and custard powder, mix well.
2. Put into piping bag and press dough into round shape. Place a whole peanut on top.
3. Bake at 160 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
American Bake Cheese Cake
Cream cheese 470g
Caster sugar 95g
Egg yolk 55g
Whipping cream 210g
Castor sugar 45g
Egg white 80g
Corn flour 20g
Vanilla sponge 1 Pcs
1.Beat cream cheese and castor sugar until smooth, slowly add in egg yolk then follow by whipping cream, finally corn flour mix, remove and put aside.
2. Whisk meringue egg white and sugar, slowly fold into the cheese mix, put aside. Wrap up the cake ring with aluminum foil.
3. Place the sponge at the bottom of the cake ring. Pour in the cheese mix. Bake at oven 170 degree for 50-60minutes.
4. Boil jelfix with 50g of water until boiling then brush on top the cheese cake.
Castor sugar 85g
1. Whisk egg and sugar until light and foamy. Manually fold in flour.
2. Pour the mix onto 12” x 16” tray spread evenly.
倒入一个12” x 16” 盘上
3. Bake 210 degree for 12 minutes.
Sesame Almond Cookies芝麻杏仁酥饼
Almond chip 100g
Egg 1 no
Baking soda ½ tsp
Corn oil 14Tbsp
Icy sugar 110g
Yeast ½ tsp
White sesame a bit
1.Put the flour in a tray. Add in icy sugar, yeast, baking soda, almond chips and knead evenly. Add in corn oil and blend.
2.Divide the mixture into 50 portions. For every portion, use hand to knead into circular shapes and press. Then arrange and put on a baking tray. Rub every almond cookies with egg and sprinkle with white sesame.
3.Then out inside an oven and bake between 250 to degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Bake till aromatic and golden in color.
Crispy Almond Puff糖酥杏仁饼
Crisp floor 200g
Almond flake 300g
Oily paper 1 Pcs
1. Spread oily paper on a baking tray. Sprinkle crisp flour onto the tray. Add on almond flake. Sprinkle crisp flour again. Use 140 degrees to bake till golden color.
600g glutinuous rice flour
14 tbsp cooking oil
4 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp red colouring
400ml coconut milk
a pinch of salt
1. Remove 100g of glutinous rice flour and boil with 100ml water till of a thick paste.
2. Boil coconut milk with a pinch of salt and pandan leaves and set aside to cool.
3. Sift the remaining 500g glutinous rice flour onto table. Add the sugar and red colouring, mix well and add the coconut milk gradually. Mix well and knead for a while, then add in the cooked dough. Knead again adding the oil gradually and knead until dough is pliable and smooth. Rest dough for 30 minutes.
4. Divide dough into even portions depending on the mould you are using. For each kueh ku, the quantity of the dough and the filling should be the same.
5. Clean banana leaves and cut into pieces slightly bigger than the mould because the leaves will shrink when steamed.
6. Flatten each piece of dough to form a thin skin and wrap with a ball of tau sah. Press the dough ball into the mould, knock the mould gently to dislodge the kueh ku and place it on a piece of banana leaf.
7. Steam kueh koo over medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Remove the steamer lid to let out excess steam in between steaming time so that you will have a nicely shaped kueh ku. When cooked, remove and brush with a little oil to prevent sticking.