伦敦杏仁饼London Almond Cookies
London Almond Cookies
Icing sugar 120g
SP flour 450g
Egg yolk 2 Pcs
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Toasted whole shelled almonds 500g
Toasted nibbled almonds 200g
Cooking chocolate 500g
1. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add in vanilla essence and egg yolks and cream for a minutes.
3. Add in flour and mix well.
4. Take a piece of the toasted whole shelled almonds and cover it with some dough and shaped into an oval shaped.
5. Bake at 180 degrees until light brown and then coat the cookies with melted chocolate. Place the chocolate coated cookies into a brown paper cup and topped with toasted nibbled almonds.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
What brand of butter you're using?
isn't shortening = butter, they're all fat (油)?